Booking Policy – Tourism Growth Ltd
The services of Tourism Growth Ltd (‘the Company’) include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Courses: training courses, online courses, workshops, seminars, talks, learning events and other events (‘course’ or ‘courses’).
- Business Coaching: consultancy, training, support and advice (‘business coaching’).
- Best Practice Visits: client and partner presentations, site visits, networking and learning events (‘best practice visits’).
- Reservations can be made online or by email, telephone or post and are only regarded as confirmed bookings when full payment has been received by the Company.
- Online reservations and bookings can be made via the individual information page of each training course or service.
- Offline reservations can be made:
- by email to: email@example.com
- by post to:
- Tourism Growth Ltd
Hertfordshire WD3 1RE
- Tourism Growth Ltd
- by telephone to:
- Telephone number (from the UK) 01923 465522
- Telephone number (from overseas) +44 (0)1923 465522
- We do not accept reservations by fax.
All registrations are subject to the payment terms of Tourism Growth Ltd as detailed below.
- Payment Types – we accept payments by credit card, debit card, online banking (BACS), PayPal™, business cheque, or personal cheque.
- Payment Due Date – all course fees are due for payment at the time of registration. Payment is only deemed to have taken place when the full fee amount of has been received by our bank and cleared.
- Payment by cheque – please send your cheque immediately so that it reaches us within 3 business days (Monday to Saturday – excluding public and bank holidays) to allow time for processing and clearing.
- Cheque payments cannot be accepted unless there are more than 2 weeks (14 days) before the start of the course.
- Please write the course name and date on the reverse of the cheque, or send it to us enclosing a printed copy of the original invoice, so that your payment can easily be matched to your reservation.
- Cheques should be made payable to Tourism Growth Ltd.
- Payment by BACS, Bank Transfer/Online Banking – please make your payment immediately so that it reaches us within 3 business days (Monday to Saturday – excluding public and bank holidays).
- Please use your booking’s unique Transaction ID as your payment reference. The Transaction ID is displayed on your booking acknowledgement email and at the top-right of your online invoice and registration pages )
- Bank Details for Cheque and BACS payments: – please use the following bank details when making a payment by Cheque or BACS/Online Banking.
Account Name: Tourism Growth Ltd
Account No: 10591494
Sort Code: 60-17-32
- Payment ‘On Invoice’ – we do not offer credit payment terms (i.e. payments that arrive after the course has taken place).
- Late bookings – reservations made within 2 weeks (14 days) of the start of the course must be paid immediately by debit card, credit card or by direct bank transfer (online banking).
- A full refund will be provided for cancellations received more than 30 days before the start of the course.
- A refund of 50% will be provided for cancellations received between 15–30 days before the start of the course.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 14 days of the start of the course.
- Cancellations must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain the full booking details including the name of the organisation, delegate and person responsible for making the booking. The Company will confirm the cancellation in writing with an invoice for any fees due.
- Clients may substitute the original delegate with another person at no extra charge.
- The new delegate must be a member of the same business.
- Written notification is required to substitute a delegate. Please call or email with details of the delegate’s full name, job title/role, email address (for course correspondence) and telephone number.
- Delegate places cannot be sold to another business or individual.
- Registered course delegates who wish to transfer to a different date, for the same course (subject to availability), can do so free of charge providing that the following criteria are met:
- The original invoice for course fees has been paid in full and its receipt has been acknowledged in writing by Tourism Growth.
- There are more than 20 working days’ until the start of the course that you wish to transfer from.
- Transfers that are requested with less than 21 days until the start of the course, will be subject to a £25 + vat (per person, per course) administration fee.
- Subsequent transfers of the same delegate will be charged, each time, at £50 + vat, per person, per course.
- The Company reserves the right to alter course dates and venues without liability. We may be required to change a course location, course date or to postpone a course as necessary. We will endeavour to give the delegate as much advanced notice as possible of any such change.
- If the delegate is unable to attend the course at the revised location or date, we will credit 100% of any prepaid course fees against a future course or, if requested, refund those fees.
- In the event of cancellation, where an alternative cannot be provided in respect of a specific course, a full refund will be offered.
- We cannot offer refunds for cancellations outside of our control; these would include adverse weather conditions, major incident or industrial action. We will not be liable for any other costs incurred including (for example) travel charges or any consequential damages, even if we were advised of these costs.