The aims of the ProfitBuilder programme are simple – to help you to improve the productivity and performance of your business, and to drive up your profits.
We achieve this by working with you and your management team, usually over a period of three months, to help really sharpen performance in all areas of your operation.
A typical programme, run over 3 months, would look like this:
- The ProfitBuilder programme – its objectives and targets
- Establish areas of responsibility with all management team members
- Begin developing the new budget and targets
- Complete the budget
- Set individual and team objectives
- Finalise and agree the budget
- Introduce effective cost control systems across the business
- Set cost control objectives with the team
- Review the first month’s profit and loss report – actual to budget
- Introduce wage cost controls
- Introduce sales forecasting systems
- Introduce daily analysis reports
- Summarise and set objectives with the team
- Review the second month’s profit and loss report
- Customer service and product standards
- Sales and marketing review
- Managing the reputation of your business
- Review the achievements of the programme
Let’s speak on the phone first. We can also arrange to visit to learn more about your business and what you’re trying to achieve – all on a no-obligation basis. We’ll discuss how your business has been performing, look at areas where improvements can be made and give you our projection of how much we can add to your bottom-line profits.
By assessing your current performance against a set of industry ‘norms’ we’ll be able to work out areas of potential cost improvement across all areas of your operation.
Our team of business coaches has worked with hundreds of tourism, hospitality and leisure businesses around the UK – and with the key industry trade bodies – so we know what a top performing business in our sector should be achieving. Most importantly, we know what level of profits you should be generating from your business.
We’ll bring you and your management team together, to build a budget for the year ahead and set challenging but achievable targets for each area. Training and coaching sessions will give them the skills, confidence and enthusiasm they need to take responsibility for their departmental budgets.
- Owners and managers of tourism, hospitality and leisure businesses and their management teams. Those who want to deliver improved profits and involve their key people in the process.
- It’s also for those who want to drive up the value of their business and make it more attractive to potential investors. It could be ideal too for owners and managers who’d like to make the business less dependent on their presence in it all the time.
- Those happy with the current performance of their business – and see little or no opportunities for improving their business bottom-line, now or in the future.
- Those who want to keep 100% control of the business to themselves and, for whatever reason, may be averse to using quality procedures and controls – and to delegating to managers the responsibility for delivering financial targets.
For an initial conversation and more information, please telephone Paul Hickey on 01923 465522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following this, we’d be happy to arrange a meeting with you at your business so we can discuss the programme in more detail. By reviewing how your business is performing and listening to what you want to achieve, we’d be able to estimate what specific financial impact and benefits the ProfitBuilder programme could deliver for you.