Boosting Your Sales on Social Media
For Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure Businesses
A great opportunity to get up to date with all the latest tips and techniques for using the main social media platforms to reach new audiences, boosting your sales – and helping you stay one jump ahead of the competition.
This course starts at 10.30am and finishes at 4.30pm.
Refreshments and networking from 10.15am.
NGI Partners – Special Prices!
NewcastleGateshead Initiative partners:
We’re pleased to confirm that a preferential rate of £89 +vat, per person per course, is available to partners of NewcastleGateshead Initiative. That’s a saving of £40!
This rate also applies to Northumberland Tourism business partners.
Our normal price:
Our normal price for attending this course is £129 +vat.
10.30am Welcome and introduction
Building sales on Facebook
- Boosting traffic and sales
- Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences
- Special promotions and competitions
- Return on investment
Reaching your audience on Twitter
- Using Twitter Ads
- Your objectives – your campaign
- Targeting the right audience
- Setting a budget
12.45pm Lunch break
Instagram for business
- Advertising on Instagram
- Using Facebook Business Manager
- Competitions and promotions
- Best practice examples
Using Pinterest for maximum effect
- The benefits of Pinterest for a tourism business
- Growing your audience
- Selling on Pinterest
- Contests and competitions
- The importance of having a G+ account
- Using Google Ads
- Google My Business, Google Local Finder
- Integrating other Google services
- Setting up a company page
- Attracting followers
- Posting company updates
- Driving engagement
How to Book
- Click on the Register Now button at the top left of the page
- Choose your ticket and the number required
- Click ‘Register Now’ to place your booking
- Enter your details and payment method (see options below)
- Enter your Promotion Code (if you have one)
Once your booking is complete, you will receive an email with a link to your online invoice and registration details.
Email us at email@example.com or telephone 01923 465522 with the following information:
- Your business name
- Business address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Course name and date
- Promotion Code (if you have one)
- Name and job title (for each delegate attending)
- Bank transfer/online banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Tourism Growth Ltd
Tourism Growth Ltd
Hertfordshire WD3 1RE
Bank transfer / online banking:
Sort code: 60-17-32
Booking policy (extract):
Your course fee must be paid within 5 working days of making a reservation. Please note that reservations are only regarded as confirmed bookings when full payment has been received.
Who is this for / not for
Who is this course for
- Owners and managers of tourism, hospitality and leisure businesses
- Sales and marketing managers, executives and key team members employed within the hospitality, tourism and leisure sector, who are directly responsible for using social media and online marketing
Who is this course not for
- Those who work for a business or organisation whose core function does not involve the sales or provision of food, drink, accommodation, travel or leisure related products and services
- Those who may be ‘good at social media’ – but have little or no responsibility for decision making, sales improvement or the development of internal social media/marketing teams