Specifically for Hotels
Discover a number of easy, practical ways to increase the productivity and performance of your hospitality business.
Learn how some simple but effective techniques can lead to a welcome improvement in daily operations and a rewarding increase in annual profits.
This course starts at 10.30am and finishes at 4.30pm.
Refreshments and networking from 10.15am.
Visit Liverpool Members – Special Prices!
Visit Liverpool members:
We’re pleased to confirm that a preferential rate of £89 +vat, per person per course, is available to members of Visit Liverpool. That’s a saving of £40!
Our normal price:
Our normal price for attending this course is £129 +vat.
Introduction to the programme
- The increasing costs of operating today …
- … and the potential impact on the business bottom-line
- The real need to build profit – to re-invest in your business
Let’s focus on costs
- The relationship between revenue and costs
- Breaking down the costs – industry standards and best practice
- The principles of wage costing
- Developing a financial plan – it’s much more important now
Building sales revenue
- Building revenue across the business
- Managing online travel agents
- Increasing direct bookings
- Your average room rate
- Achieving maximum potential profit for your business
12.45pm Lunch break
Reaching new customers
- Generation Y – The Millennials
- Using social media
- Managing your reputation on review sites
- Having an effective website
- Menu costing and the sales mix
- ‘Flash’ food and beverage cost control
- Up selling for increased spend per head
- Identifying your USPs
How you operate – tips and techniques
- Knowing your customers – who they are, what they’ll spend
- Meeting your guests’ needs, wants and expectations
- Making your action plan ‘SMART’
How to Book
- Click on the Register Now button at the top left of the page
- Choose your ticket and the number required
- Click ‘Register Now’ to place your booking
- Enter your details and payment method (see options below)
- Enter your Promotion Code (if you have one)
Once your booking is complete, you will receive an email with a link to your online invoice and registration details.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01923 465522 with the following information:
- Your business name
- Business address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Course name and date
- Promotion Code (if you have one)
- Name and job title (for each delegate attending)
- Bank transfer/online banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Tourism Growth Ltd
Tourism Growth Ltd
Hertfordshire WD3 1RE
Bank transfer / online banking:
Sort code: 60-17-32
Booking policy (extract):
Your course fee must be paid within 5 working days of making a reservation. Please note that reservations are only regarded as confirmed bookings when full payment has been received.
Who is this for / not for
Who is this course for
- Owners and managers of hotels and other accommodation businesses – with a food and beverage operation
- In particular, those people responsible for the financial performance of the business – or a cost centre within the business
- Those looking to find out ways of maximising their revenue – and of managing their costs more effectively
- Those who want to deliver improved profits – and involve their key people in the process
Who is this course not for
- Those who are happy with the current performance of their business – and see little or no opportunities for improving their business bottom-line, now or in the future
- Those who want to keep 100% control of the business to themselves and, for whatever reason, may be averse to using quality procedures and controls
- Those with no say or influence on improving the financial performance of the business