For Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Businesses
Thinking of updating your website? – or frustrated that your current site isn’t giving you the brand presence or direct bookings that you feel it should? Ever wonder why you’re not higher up on Google?
Find out how you can make your website really perform for your business – take control of it and see the results in increased sales and profits.
This course starts at 10.30am and finishes at 4.30pm.
Refreshments and networking from 10.15am.
MWT Cymru Members – Special Prices!
MWT Cymru members:
We’re pleased to confirm that a preferential rate of £89 +vat, per person per course, is available to members of MWT Cymru. That’s a saving of £40 +vat!
Our normal price:
Our normal price for attending this course is £129 +vat.
10.30am Welcome and introduction
Reaching your audience
- The best structure and layout for your site
- Responsive and mobile-friendly websites
- Effective ‘calls to action’
The landing page
- How do you want people to contact you?
- Capturing customer data
- Integrating social media and review sites
- The value of an online booking engine
- Managing your revenue
- Online travel agents (OTAs)
SEO – how to be found
- Google – and Google+
- Using other search engines
- Advertising on your website
12.45pm Lunch Break
- Using a blog on your website
- Socialising your blog
- Visual storytelling
Making the most of your Content Management System
- Incorporating social media
- Using video and podcasts
- Getting customers to subscribe to your services
- Creating a YouTube business account
- Your YouTube channel page
- Branding your YouTube videos
Interacting with your customers
- Sharing content – how often?
- Using a content calendar
- Measuring the results
How to Book
- Click on the Register Now button at the top left of the page
- Choose your ticket and the number required
- Click ‘Register Now’ to place your booking
- Enter your details and payment method (see options below)
- Enter your Promotion Code (if you have one)
Once your booking is complete, you will receive an email with a link to your online invoice and registration details.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01923 465522 with the following information:
- Your business name
- Business address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Course name and date
- Promotion Code (if you have one)
- Name and job title (for each delegate attending)
- Bank transfer/online banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Tourism Growth Ltd
Tourism Growth Ltd
Hertfordshire WD3 1RE
Bank transfer / online banking:
Sort code: 60-17-32
Booking policy (extract):
Your course fee must be paid within 5 working days of making a reservation. Please note that reservations are only regarded as confirmed bookings when full payment has been received.
Who is this for / not for
Who is this course for
- Owners, managers and senior marketing team members who are directly employed by a tourism, hospitality or leisure business
- In particular, those responsible for editing, managing and/or overseeing their business website
- Those who may be considering launching a new site, or updating their current one, and want to get as much out of their investment as possible
- Course Level: ‘Experienced’
for those who have a website already or have had experience of using a website for their business
Who is this course not for
- Anyone who is not directly employed by a tourism, hospitality or leisure business
- Anyone whose website is fully managed by an external head office or marketing agency – or who does not have the authority to implement new ideas or make changes to content
- Anyone whose knowledge and experience is at a Beginner level
- Anyone whose knowledge and experience is at an Advanced or Expert level