Managing Your Reputation Online
For Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure Businesses
Your online reputation can directly influence your customers’ purchasing decisions. Will they choose to spend money with you – or will they choose your competitors instead?
Be proactive – find out how you can take advantage of review websites and social media to really boost sales and profits for your business!
This course starts at 10.30am and finishes at 4.30pm.
Refreshments and networking from 10.15am.
Visit Liverpool Members – Special Prices!
Visit Liverpool members:
We’re pleased to confirm that a preferential rate of £93 +vat, per person per course, is available to members of Visit Liverpool. That’s a saving of £40!
Our normal price:
Our normal price for attending this course is £133 +vat.
10.30am Welcome and introduction
The customer is king
- Changing times and changing customers
- The ability and freedom of customers to comment
- The power and range of social media
TripAdvisor and other review sites
- The important role of customer reviews
- The need to manage your brand and reputation
- TripAdvisor – friend or foe?
- Making review sites really work for your business
Monitoring reviews, responses and comments
- Who do consumers trust?
- Negative reviews – an opportunity to learn?
- Positive reviews – an opportunity to promote
- Google alerts
12.45pm Lunch Break
Managing reputation on social media
- Managing your brand and reputation on Facebook
- Ratings and reviews
- Managing your brand and reputation on Twitter, Google+ and Instagram
- Engaging with customers through social media
Managing reputation – Online Travel Agents
- Photographs and content
- Managing your reputation on booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia etc
Positive reputation management
- Answering positive and negative reviews
- Best practice for responding
- The landmines – what to avoid
- Encouraging customers to review your business
- Building a positive reputation over time
How to Book
- Click on the Register Now button at the top left of the page
- Choose your ticket and the number required
- Click ‘Register Now’ to place your booking
- Enter your details and payment method (see options below)
- Enter your Promotion Code (if you have one)
Once your booking is complete, you will receive an email with a link to your online invoice and registration details.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01923 465522 with the following information:
- Your business name
- Business address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Course name and date
- Promotion Code (if you have one)
- Name and job title (for each delegate attending)
- Bank transfer/online banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Tourism Growth Ltd
Tourism Growth Ltd
Hertfordshire WD3 1RE
Bank transfer / online banking:
Sort code: 60-17-32
Booking policy (extract):
Your course fee must be paid within 5 working days of making a reservation. Please note that reservations are only regarded as confirmed bookings when full payment has been received.
Who is this for / not for
Who is this course for
- Owners and managers of tourism, hospitality and leisure businesses
- Sales and marketing executives and managers
- Those already using social media well for the business, but who want to take it to the next level – building brand, reputation and engagement
- The person responsible for replying to customer feedback posted on review sites such as TripAdvisor
- Those sensing gaps around their understanding of how review websites and social media can be used to boost sales for their business
Who is this course not for
- Those who have no control over their business presence online
- Those who are closed to seeing how review websites and social media may benefit their business
- Those who may be “good at social media” – but have little or no understanding of the business
- Anyone looking to generate some ‘quick-fix’ sales by pushing their products and services hard online